Dr. Kenneth Friedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Friedman, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at FROEDTERT AND MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- Blood Ctr SE Wisc, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Columbia U, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin
Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
A phenomenal Dr., personable, knowledgeable and very understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Hemophilia A, Hemophilia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin