Dr. Casey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Casey, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Riverview, MI. Dr. Casey completed a residency at Umdnj Newark. He currently practices at Lung and Sleep Disorders Center and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Taylor. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casey is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Umdnj Newark, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Critical Care UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lung and Sleep Disorders Center
Riverview Office18025 Fort St, Riverview, MI 48193 Existing Patients: (734) 283-5555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casey?
Dr. Casey SAVED MY LIFE, he performed decompression TN surgery on me in September of 2018, my TN has completely disappeared. He is a miracle worker, if you have TN, look no further than Dr. Casey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Casey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Casey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Casey frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Low Back Pain, and Brain Surgery.
Dr. Casey's office is located at 18025 Fort St, Riverview, MI 48193. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton