Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Owen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Owen completed a residency at UCSF Vly Med Ctr. He currently practices at Tryon Medical Partners and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med Coll Wi/Froedtert Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- UCSF Vly Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1955
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tryon Medical Partners
Tryon Medical Partners6060 Piedmont Row Dr S Fl 10, Charlotte, NC 28287 Existing Patients: (704) 495-6334
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Owen frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Owen's office is located at 6060 Piedmont Row Dr S Fl 10, Charlotte, NC 28287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Owen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center