Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ. Dr. Montgomery completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Tri-County Orthopedics and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montgomery is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tri-County Orthopedics197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Existing Patients: (973) 538-2334
- Harvard Hand and Upper Extremity, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Kaiser Permanente, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montgomery?
Dr. Montgomery did surgery on our son's knee, my husband's hand ganglion, and my knee two years ago. All surgical procedures were successful. He is a wonderful doctor, we always recommend him.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center