Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Kenneth Minks, MD
Dr. Kenneth Minks, MD is a general surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Minks completed a residency at Loyola University of Chicago (GME). He currently practices at Healthquest Surgical Associates Plc. and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Minks is board certified in General Surgery.
- Loyola University of Chicago (GME), Residency Hospital — 2004
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch (SOM), Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minks?
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Minks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Minks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Minks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Minks frequently treats Gallstones, Inguinal Hernia, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Minks' office is located at 1900 Wealthy St SE Ste 180, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Find other locations and directions.