Dr. Ken Haygood, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Haygood completed a residency at Memorial Herman Hospital Sys. He currently practices at Physicians Caring for People PA and is affiliated with UT Health Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haygood is board certified in Family Practice.
Physicians Caring for People PA1304 Doctors Dr, Tyler, TX 75701 Existing Patients: (903) 526-6963
- Memorial Herman Hospital Sys, Residency Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haygood?
I was recommended to him through another satisfied patient. Being a survivor of a direct lightning strike, it's hard to find a great doctor that knows how to treat you. I've been with him for almost two years and besides my past nervous system damage, he's been great at treating other un related issues like mole removals, pinched sciaticnerve, etc. When I talk to him, he actually pays attention and seems genuinely concerned about your issue- unlike my last (specialist doctor) who had the attention span, sincerity, personality of a ........ (I'll let you fill in the blank)! Anyways, Dr Haygood is "good people" and worth the visit. ??????.
- UT Health Tyler