Dr. Calabrese has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Calabrese, DO is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Calabrese completed a residency at Oklahoma Osteopathic Hospital. He currently practices at Osteopathic Physicians of Tulsa and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Oh, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Osteopathic Physicians of Tulsa
South Office6465 S Yale Ave Ste 401, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 582-3154
Nephrology Specialists of Tulsa802 S Jackson Ave Ste 301, Tulsa, OK 74127 Existing Patients: (918) 582-3154
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calabrese?
A kind doctor who listens well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Calabrese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Calabrese frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Acidosis, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Calabrese's office is located at 6465 S Yale Ave Ste 401, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Tulsa
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South