Dr. Kenneth Mathys, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mathys' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Mathys, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Belmont, NC. Dr. Mathys completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at CEENTA Belmont and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathys is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Eye Consultants of Atlanta, Fellowship Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2008
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathys?
Dr. Mathys and his surgical staff were phenomenal. Dr. Mathys made my entire experience totally comfortable. The results were beyond my expectations. He was considerate, easy to communicate with, and very informative as to my condition and procedures for solution. I would not hesitate to return to his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mathys accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mathys frequently treats Keratoconus, Pterygium Surgery, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Mathys' office is located at 400 Park St, Belmont, NC 28012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mathys has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
CEENTA Belmont400 Park St, Belmont, NC 28012 Existing Patients: (877) 825-6894