Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Hancock, MD is a oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Hancock completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hancock is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fort Worth Cancer Center500 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 413-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hancock?
Dr. Kenneth Hancock is a wonderful, knowledgable gyn oncologist that treated me for ovarian cancer. I LOVE HIM! He is a former US Air Force surgeon and as a retired military spouse, I really connected with him and he saved my life! Can't recommend him enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hancock frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Hancock's office is located at 500 S Henderson St, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hancock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health HEB