Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Civello, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Civello completed a residency at Vanderbilt Medical Center. He currently practices at Louisiana Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1999
- Louisiana State Univ, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Louisiana Cardiology Associates
Louisiana Cardiology Associates7777 Hennessy Blvd Ste 1000, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 Existing Patients: (225) 767-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Civello?
Extremely knowledgeable. Very down to earth and patient. Good communication skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Civello has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Civello frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Civello's office is located at 7777 Hennessy Blvd Ste 1000, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Civello speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center