Dr. Kenneth Bonfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bonfield's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Bonfield, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Morganton, NC. Dr. Bonfield completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at Morganton Eye Physicians PA and is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bonfield is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- McPherson Assocs-Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonfield?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bonfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bonfield frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Retinal Vein Occlusion, and Vitreous Hemorrhage.
Dr. Bonfield's office is located at 335 E Parker Rd, Morganton, NC 28655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bonfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton