Dr. Kenneth Bartholomew, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bartholomew completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Cumberland Pain Associates and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bartholomew is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Cumberland Pain Associates
Cumberland Pain Associates3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 590, Nashville, TN 37207 Existing Patients: (615) 860-3500
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartholomew?
Have had several nerve ablations from him and he explains everything thoroughly. Bottomline, the procedure works! 6 mo pain-free for my sciatic nerve that runs down my leg each procedure. This man is a miracle worker! If you have sciatic nerve pain you get how valuable it is to have a procedure that works!
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center