Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Shephard, MD
Dr. Kenneth Shephard, MD is
- Deaconess Hosp|Harvard Med Sch, Joslin Clin|Lahey Clinic Hospital|Harvard Med Sch, Joslin Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Meml Hosp/u Miami, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Jackson Meml Hosp/u Miami, Internship Hospital — 1991
- U Catolica De Santiago, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shephard?
Very good at communicating your health issues and providing alternative treatments with all of their positive and negatives. I never feel rushed by Dr. Shephard. He was recommended by my primary care physician and I also give my highest recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kenneth Shephard, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shephard's profile.
Dr. Shephard in specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shephard frequently treats the following conditions: Thyroid Goiter, Thyroid Nodule and Hypothyroidism. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shephard's office is located at 8501 SW 124th Ave Ste 206 Miami, FL 33183. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shephard provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kenneth Shephard, MD is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami.
Dr. Kenneth Shephard, MD has a star rating of 3.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
Kenneth B Shephard MD
Dr Kenneth Shephard8501 SW 124th Ave Ste 206, Miami, FL 33183 (305) 273-1919