Dr. Kenneth Schnide, MD is a family medicine specialist in Germantown, NY. Dr. Schnide completed a residency at Kingston Hosp. He currently practices at Northern Dutchs Hosp Community Dental and is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schnide is board certified in Family Practice.
Northern Dutchs Hosp Community Dental71 Palatine Park Rd, Germantown, NY 12526 Existing Patients: (518) 537-6203
Columbia Memorial Hospital
Columbia Memorial Hospital7385 S Broadway, Red Hook, NY 12571 Existing Patients: (845) 758-9118
- Kingston Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Kingston Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schnide?
Sorry to hear that Dr. Schnide has retired. I thought I would have beat him to it. Way to go Dr!
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital