Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- NYU Med Ctr-VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- NYU Med Ctr-VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-6227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Twenty three years after my BMT and I am still doing well. He’s a wonderful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML), and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center