Dr. Blankstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Blankstein, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Flemington, NJ. Dr. Blankstein completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Hunterdon Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blankstein is board certified in Hematology.
- Temple U/Fox Chase Canc Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Temple University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Muhlenberg College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hunterdon Hematology/Oncology2100 Wescott Dr, Flemington, NJ 8822 Existing Patients: (908) 788-6461
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blankstein?
One knowledgable caring professional, trustworthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Blankstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blankstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blankstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blankstein frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Blankstein's office is located at 2100 Wescott Dr, Flemington, NJ 8822. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hunterdon Medical Center