Dr. Kenneth Altman, MD is a laryngology specialist in Danville, PA. Dr. Altman completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Geisinger Medical Center and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Altman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Geisinger Medical Center
Geisinger Medical Center100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA 17822 Existing Patients: (570) 271-6429
BCM - Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center7200 Cambridge St, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 798-5900
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1961
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1960
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1954
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altman?
There are very few doctors like Dr. Altman. He is an amazing physician and diagnostician, and he has a heart! He truly cares about his patients and I haven't found that very often. My husband was a 9/11 Rescue Worker and had a rare issue with larynx spasm that would cause him to pass out. It took us 1 1/2 years of seeing all sorts of doctors who just handed out meds and couldn't figure out what the issue was. Dr. Altman diagnosed the problem and was always there for us. He is a blessing!
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center