Dr. Kenneth Akizuki, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Akizuki completed a residency at Saint Marys Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akizuki is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine
Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine2250 Hayes St Ste 208, San Francisco, CA 94117 Existing Patients: (415) 259-4101
- UCLA Medical Center-Lac/Harbor, Fellowship Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Saint Marys Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Harbor/UCLA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akizuki?
He’s the best, I recommend him to anyone I know who needs to see an orthopedic surgeon, especially if it’s a knee issue. If you are active or an athlete, he respects your desire to continue being active and provides recommendations with that in mind. He explains in detail what is going on and what options there are to fix it and will help alleviate any pain and discomfort in the meantime with quick treatments in the office. I’ve been seeing him 15+ years and will see him again if the need arises.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center