Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Young, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Young completed a residency at St Francis Hospital And Health Center. He currently practices at American Health Network of in LLC and is affiliated with Community Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Francis Hospital And Health Center, Residency Hospital
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Health Network of in LLC8523 Madison Ave Ste A, Indianapolis, IN 46227 Existing Patients: (317) 888-2811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
I've been seeing Dr. Young for 12 years; since I moved to this area. During that time he has made me and my son feel like family. I can't imagine seeing another physician because the care we receive is the best I've ever experienced. His staff should also be mentioned, they're kind and professional and always greet you with a smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Young's office is located at 8523 Madison Ave Ste A, Indianapolis, IN 46227. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Young has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital South
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- IU Health Methodist Hospital