Dr. Kenneth Rotner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rotner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Rotner, MD is a family medicine specialist in Durham, NH. Dr. Rotner completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Core Physicians Primary Care and is affiliated with Wentworth - Douglass Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rotner is board certified in Family Practice.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Core Physicians Primary Care
Core Primary Care-Family44 Newmarket Rd, Durham, NH 03824 Existing Patients: (603) 868-5832
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rotner?
Dr Rotner is by far the best family medicine physician I've met. Very professional and caring, Dr Rotner does an excellent job of communicating health options and issues to his patients. Thank you Dr. Rotner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rotner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rotner frequently treats Drug Allergy Testing, Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Rotner's office is located at 44 Newmarket Rd, Durham, NH 03824. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rotner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital