Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hodel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kennth Hodel, MD is a oncology specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Hodel completed a residency at Southern Ill University and Affil Hospital. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Care and is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Southern Ill University and Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Care
Illinois Cancercare8940 N Wood Sage Rd, Peoria, IL 61615 Existing Patients: (309) 243-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodel?
Dr. Hodel treated me in August of 2005 when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the young age of 34, in fact he called me “youngster”. Dr. Hodel was always very up front and honest with me from the beginning and I have the utmost respect for him. I thank God every day that Dr. Hodel was put in my path. I would highly recommend Dr. Hodel to any woman facing this horrible disease, he is phenomenal and extremely knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Hodel, still cancer free almost 14 years now. God Bless You.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hodel frequently treats Colposcopy, Skin Screenings, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Hodel's office is located at 8940 N Wood Sage Rd, Peoria, IL 61615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hodel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center