Dr. Kenneth Hacker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hacker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Hacker, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Peters, MO. Dr. Hacker completed a residency at St Luke's Hospital University Mo Kansas City School Med. He currently practices at Benrus Surgical At Barnes Jewish St Peters and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hacker is board certified in General Surgery.
- St Luke's Hospital University Mo Kansas City School Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Luke's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Benrus Surgical At Barnes Jewish St Peters
Benrus Surgical At Barnes Jewish St Peters6 Jungermann Cir Ste 205, Saint Peters, MO 63376 Existing Patients: (636) 916-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hacker?
Dr.Hacker is a wonderful physician he makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hacker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hacker frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Hacker's office is located at 6 Jungermann Cir Ste 205, Saint Peters, MO 63376. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hacker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles