Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Kenneth Barton, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Matawan, NJ. Dr. Barton completed a residency at Fairleigh Dickinson University / School of Dentistry. He currently practices at Isaacson Orthodontics and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University / School of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 1969
- New York University, Medical School — 1965
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1961
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barton?
I went to Dr.Barton looking to get Invisalign, I never had braces before and I had a difficult case having an underbite and cross bite. Other orthodontists told me Invisalign wasn’t an option for me but Dr. Barton was confident he would be able to fix my teeth. I just completed my treatment and I couldn’t be happier with the result!! I now don’t think twice when smiling for pictures, I continue to get compliments on my smile and how much it changed the appearance of my face.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barton frequently treats Invisible Dental Braces, Overbite, and Removable Appliances.
Dr. Barton's office is located at 160 Main St, Matawan, NJ 07747. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barton speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center