Dr. Kenneth Ashton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ashton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Ashton, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Ashton completed a residency at University So Calif. He currently practices at Southwest Heart and Lung and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashton is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashton?
- University So Calif, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Los Angeles Co USC MC, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Los Angeles Co USC MC, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Heart and Lung
Southwest Heart and Lung10930 N Tatum Blvd Ste 103, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Existing Patients: (602) 263-7600
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ashton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ashton frequently treats Pleural Effusion, Thoracentesis, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Ashton's office is located at 10930 N Tatum Blvd Ste 103, Phoenix, AZ 85028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ashton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ashton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center