Dr. Kenji Cunnion, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Cunnion completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Childrens Specialty Group and is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cunnion is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Childrens Specialty Group
Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters601 Childrens Ln, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 668-7238
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cunnion?
- Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters