Dr. Anamekwe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenechim Anamekwe, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wylie, TX. Dr. Anamekwe completed a residency at Methodist Dallas Medical Center. She currently practices at VIVIFY Wellness Center and is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anamekwe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga Campus, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Nigeria / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Nigeria / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
VIVIFY Wellness Center
VIVIFY Wellness Center500 S Westgate Way, Wylie, TX 75098 Existing Patients: (972) 941-8484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anamekwe?
Dr. Anamekwe is a wonderful doctor. In the six months that I have been her patient, my health has measurably improved, and I feel stronger and better. She is all about taking an in-depth look at your underlying health and stopping problems before they show up or get worse. She is caring and knowledgeable. I'm so glad she is my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenechim Anamekwe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anamekwe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anamekwe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anamekwe frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Overweight, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Anamekwe's office is located at 500 S Westgate Way, Wylie, TX 75098. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center