Dr. Kendrick Lee, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Webster Orthopedics and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Curtis National Hand Center, Union Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Yale University, Medical School — 1978
- Pomona College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
After surgery was recommended on my wrist, I went to Dr. Lee for a second opinion. He said that he did not feel surgery was necessary. I followed his recommendation for rest, physical therapy and exercise. I had a complete recovery WITHOUT SURGERY!
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus