Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blais accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kendrick Blais, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fairbanks, AK. Dr. Blais completed a residency at USAF Med Ctr. He currently practices at Polar Wind Medical Center and is affiliated with Fairbanks Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blais is board certified in Family Practice.
- USAF Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Polar Wind Medical Center
Polar Wind Medical Center Inc.1867 Airport Way Ste 140a, Fairbanks, AK 99701 Existing Patients: (907) 457-9355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blais?
I received a referral for follow-up with Dr. Blais after a visit to the emergency department at FMH. I found Dr. Blais to be extremely personable, easy to talk to and very thorough in his examination. I was so disappointed to learn that I could not choose him for continuing care, due to a full practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blais frequently treats Mammography, Rapid Flu Test, and Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan.
Dr. Blais' office is located at 1867 Airport Way Ste 140a, Fairbanks, AK 99701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blais has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital