Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (715) 732-0832.
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marinette, WI. Dr. Marsh-Kates completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital, Connecticut. She currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marsh-Kates is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marsh-Kates?
I feel very fortunate to have Dr Marsh as my cardiologist. I can not speak more highly of her. She is an excellent doctor, a compassionate and warm person who makes you feel like she cares. I feel blessed to have met her and to have her as my Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kendra Marsh-Kates, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marsh-Kates' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marsh-Kates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marsh-Kates frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Marsh-Kates' office is located at 1409 Cleveland Ave, Marinette, WI 54143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marsh-Kates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Door County Medical Center