Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Kendra Klein, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center, Medical School — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 121, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Existing Patients: (602) 242-4928
Associated Retina Consultants, Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix office1750 E Glendale Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020 Existing Patients: (602) 242-4928
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein frequently treats Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM), Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), and Retinal Dystrophy.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 121, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.