Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Kenan Stern, MD
Dr. Kenan Stern, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Stern completed a residency at Boston Med Center. He currently practices at Annenberg Building and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stern is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Morningside
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stern has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenan Stern, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stern's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stern frequently treats Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Stern's office is located at 1468 Madison Ave Ste 3 50, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.