Dr. Curry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ken Curry, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Richland, WA. Dr. Curry completed a residency at Franklin Square Hospital Center. He currently practices at Kadlec Clinic and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curry is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kadlec Clinic1100 Goethals Dr Ste F, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 942-3272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curry?
I was referred to Dr Curry by my cardiologist today and found him to be very articulate, smart, and "cut to the chase", which I like. this is a very fortunate day for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ken Curry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curry frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Curry's office is located at 1100 Goethals Dr Ste F, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central