Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hirasaki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ken Hirasaki, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Golden, CO. Dr. Hirasaki completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at COLORADO IMAGING ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Baystate Med Ctr Tufts Univ, Internship Hospital — 2003
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 2002
- Lamar University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Thrivent Financial
- Worker's Compensation
- WVP Health Authority
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Imaging Associates
Colorado Imaging Associates1819 Denver West Dr Bldg 26, Golden, CO 80401 Existing Patients: (303) 223-4448
- 2 1819 Denver West Dr Ste 101, Lakewood, CO 80401 Existing Patients: (720) 321-0000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirasaki?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hirasaki frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Hirasaki's office is located at 1819 Denver West Dr Bldg 26, Golden, CO 80401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hirasaki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Longmont United Hospital
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Salem Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus