Dr. Kelvin Snyder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Snyder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelvin Snyder, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Snyder completed a residency at The Childrens Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at Providence Medical Group Sw Pediatrics and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Snyder is board certified in Pediatrics.
- The Childrens Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Chldns Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyder?
Took his time with my son. Explained things clearly. Took the time to chat with my daughter who wasn’t even the patient ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snyder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Snyder frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Acute Sinusitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Snyder's office is located at 9427 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 395, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snyder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Providence Medical Group Sw Pediatrics9427 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 395, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 216-6550