Dr. Kelvin Hornbuckle, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Hornbuckle completed a residency at University Hostpials Of Cleveland. He currently practices at Digestive & Liver Disease Spec and is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hornbuckle is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Digestive & Liver Disease Spec885 Kempsville Rd Ste 114, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 466-0165
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Hostpials Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Hostpials Of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hornbuckle?
Great physician. Really takes the time to explain things in a way I could understand
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital