Dr. Figaro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kelson Figaro, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Bryans Road, MD. Dr. Figaro completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Family Medcare LLC Dba Bryans Med Center and is affiliated with UM Laurel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Figaro is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Medcare LLC Dba Bryans Med Center8030 Matthews Rd Ste 105, Bryans Road, MD 20616 Existing Patients: (301) 375-8080
Medpro Hospitalists, Llp12150 Annapolis Rd Ste 200, Glenn Dale, MD 20769 Existing Patients: (301) 464-3682
- 3 1100 Mercantile Ln Ste 135, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 Existing Patients: (703) 535-1829
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Figaro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Figaro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Figaro frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Partial Lung Collapse, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Figaro's office is located at 8030 Matthews Rd Ste 105, Bryans Road, MD 20616. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM Laurel Medical Center