Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donohoe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelsey Donohoe, MD is a hematology specialist in Orange, CT. Dr. Donohoe completed a residency at Jacobi Medical Center. She currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donohoe is board certified in Hematology.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Jacobi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Royal Coll P&S of Ireland, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Orange Office240 Indian River Rd Ste A1, Orange, CT 06477 Existing Patients: (203) 795-1664
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donohoe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donohoe frequently treats Hemophilia, Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Donohoe's office is located at 240 Indian River Rd Ste A1, Orange, CT 06477. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donohoe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital