Dr. Kelly Kensing, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kensing's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelly Kensing, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Kensing completed a residency at Tex A&M U/Scott and White Hospital. He currently practices at Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates and is affiliated with Covenant Hospital Levelland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kensing is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tex A&M U/Scott and White Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Tex A&M U/Scott and White Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Scott & White Hospital - Taylor, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates
Lubbock Digestive Disease Associates3610 24th St, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 793-3141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kensing?
Dr. Kensing is wonderful! He’s in time, very personable and so kind. I never feel rushed. He asks if I have any questions and then answers then gives complete answers. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kensing accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kensing frequently treats Liver Disease.
Dr. Kensing's office is located at 3610 24th St, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kensing has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Covenant Medical Center