Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Kelly Manahan, MD is a oncology specialist in Columbus, GA. She currently practices at Regional Oncology, LLC and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Oncology, LLC
Regional Oncology, LLC1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 320-8780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manahan?
Dr. Manahan is an outstanding Gynecologist, she is honest loyal and dedicated. I trusted her from the start, she said what others want willing to say and I respect her, i respect her honesty, i respect her treatment. I hate to see her go. She was very kind see me walking around the hospital and she stopped to talk to me when I thought she was too busy to talk. I love her and again hate to see her go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manahan frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Gynecologic Cancer, and Peritoneal Cancer.
Dr. Manahan's office is located at 1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manahan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta
- University of Toledo Medical Center