Dr. Kelly Lindsey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lindsey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelly Lindsey, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Alton, IL. Dr. Lindsey completed a residency at USAF Med Ctr Keesler. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lindsey is board certified in Pediatrics.
- USAF Med Ctr Keesler, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1 Professional Dr Ste 250, Alton, IL 62002 Existing Patients: (618) 463-8634
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lindsey?
She is great and will make sure your child is WELL taken care of!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lindsey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lindsey frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Lindsey's office is located at 1 Professional Dr Ste 250, Alton, IL 62002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lindsey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.