Dr. Kelly Kiehm, MD is a minimally invasive neurological spine surgery specialist in Mansfield, OH. Dr. Kiehm completed a residency at The Ohio State University Medical Center. He currently practices at Capital City Neurosurgery, LLC and is affiliated with Mount Carmel East. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kiehm is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Semmes Murphey Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- The Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kiehm?
Had surgery in December, Dr. Kiehm is very sweet and explains everything in great detail. It was a very good experience overall and of course I'm fixed !!
- Mount Carmel East
- Ohiohealth Mansfield Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- University Hospitals Samaritan Medical Center