Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557, and for other questions, call (706) 721-3291.
Dr. Kelly Homlar, MD is a oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Homlar completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univ/Vandy Med Ctr. She currently practices at Augusta University Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Homlar is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthopaedic Oncology Fellowship, Vanderbilt Univ/Vandy Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Vanderbilt Univ/Vandy Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Vanderbilt Univ/Vandy Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta University Medical Center
Augusta University Medical Center1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Homlar?
Yes I will recommend Her very much so, wouldn't hesitate to do so. Dr. Kelly Homlar is an excellent provider. went to her with so much pain in my right knee, and she performed a total knee replacement, and the surgery was very successful. The knee sure fells better now than ever before. Great job Dr. Homlar. She is second to none. Thanks, L. Long.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelly Homlar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Homlar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Homlar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Homlar frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Homlar's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Homlar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Augusta University Medical Center