Dr. Kelly Krohn, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Sun City, AZ. Dr. Krohn completed a residency at Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Rheumatology Creighton Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine Provenant Mercy Med Ctr, Family Medicine. He currently practices at The CORE Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krohn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
The CORE Institute
The CORE Institute - Peoria10494 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 102, Sun City, AZ 85351 Existing Patients: (866) 974-2673
The CORE Institute - North Phoenix18444 N 25th Ave Ste 210, Phoenix, AZ 85023 Existing Patients: (866) 974-2673
The CORE Institute - Sun City West14520 W Granite Valley Dr, Sun City West, AZ 85375 Existing Patients: (866) 974-2673
The CORE Institute
The CORE Institute - Mesa1500 S Dobson Rd Ste 202, Mesa, AZ 85202 Existing Patients: (866) 974-2673
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Jamestown College, Undergraduate School
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Rheumatology Creighton Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine Provenant Mercy Med Ctr, Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krohn?
The first time I saw Dr. Krohn, he explained his background, all my osteoporosis options and WHY, and answered all my questions/misgivings, which were many. He is so obviously an expert in his field. He made a recommendation which I am following. He keeps on top of my results by regular labs tests, and discusses my progress with me during every regular visit as opposed to just having a nurse document results. He is directly involved with his patients and I feel very lucky to have him following my bone health care.