Dr. Kelly McCants, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCants' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelly McCants, MD is a cardiology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. McCants completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at Norton Audubon Hospital and is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCants is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCants?
Dr. McCants is by far the best in the business!!! He saved my life in 2010. At the age of 47 I was diagnosed with CHF. He genuinely cares about his patients. I trust him throughly. I highly recommend Dr. McCants to anyone with heart disease or any heart problems. You're definitely in good hands!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCants accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCants frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Cardiomyopathy.
Dr. McCants' office is located at 1 Audubon Plaza Dr, Louisville, KY 40217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCants has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Floyd
- Clark Memorial Health
- Norton Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital