Dr. Kelly Spratt, DO is a cardiology specialist in Berwyn, PA. Dr. Spratt completed a residency at Graduate Hospital. She currently practices at Penn Medicine Valley Forge and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spratt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Penn Medicine Valley Forge
Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine1001 Chesterbrook Blvd, Berwyn, PA 19312 Existing Patients: (610) 576-7600
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spratt?
Dr. Spratt is an exceptional physician. I have seen her twice now and she has resolved frightening anemia and high blood pressure issues for me. Dr. Spratt is extremely thorough, wise, compassionate and dedicated to finding answers to tough medical issues. Dr. Spratt always responds promptly to all messages and questions. She is awesome; I wholeheartedly recommend her. The staff at Valley Forge is professional and very helpful. I find this office easy to access, even though the drive is a bit farther for me.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center