Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kelly Spratt, DO is a cardiology specialist in Berwyn, PA. Dr. Spratt completed a residency at Graduate Hospital. She currently practices at Univ. of Penn-medical Group and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spratt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spratt?
I luv this lady, and would adopt her if possible!! She is intelligent, kind, caring and normal. Dr. Spratt never makes me feel rushed, and all my questions are answered. Hopefully, she keeps working for a very long time! And I trust her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spratt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Spratt frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Spratt's office is located at 1001 Chesterbrook Blvd Fl 3, Berwyn, PA 19312. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center