Dr. May has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kelly May, MD is a oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. May completed a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. She currently practices at Atlanta Cancer Care and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. May is board certified in Hematology.
- Emory University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Cancer Care
Atlanta Cancer Care5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1100, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 851-2364
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. May?
I've been Kelly's patient for more than eight years. Highly competent and a very nice person too. Had done an excellent job of managing my care for clotting issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelly May, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. May's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. May accepts your insurance.
Dr. May frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. May's office is located at 5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1100, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth