Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelly Healy, MD
Dr. Kelly Healy, MD is
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hosptial, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Healy?
Dr Healy is a very caring and she take her time and explain to you whatever you ask her about your procedure I have had several stents procedure perform by Dr. Healy and I am about to have my stents replaced soon and I will highly recommend Dr. Healy to my friends and family
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kelly Healy, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Healy's profile.
Dr. Healy in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Healy frequently treats the following conditions: Kidney Stones. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Healy's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Avenue New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Healy provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kelly Healy, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Kelly Healy, MD holds board certification in Urology.
Dr. Kelly Healy, MD has a star rating of 2.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Office161 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032 Call
NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital5141 Broadway, New York, NY 10034 Call