Dr. Kellie Flippin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flippin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kellie Flippin, MD is a hematology specialist in Casper, WY. Dr. Flippin completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at ROCKY MOUNTAIN ONCOLOGY CENTER and is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flippin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester, Medical School
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flippin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flippin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flippin frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Lung Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Flippin's office is located at 6501 E 2nd St, Casper, WY 82609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flippin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Converse County
- Wyoming Medical Center