Dr. Sprague has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kellie Sprague, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sprague completed a residency at New Eng MC. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sprague is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New Eng MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New Eng MC, Residency Hospital — 1994
- New Eng MC, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Hematology/Oncology800 Washington St # 245, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5291
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sprague?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kellie Sprague, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sprague's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sprague accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sprague frequently treats Pancytopenia, Erythropoietin Test, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Sprague's office is located at 800 Washington St # 245, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center