Dr. Kelley Kennedy, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic- Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kennedy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Nebr Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
I had the good fortune of being a patient of his last October after first carefully researching the credentials of every cardiologist in Tucson and Phoenix. He is skilled, highly credentialed (view his credentials at Mayo's website), trustworthy, careful, thoughtful of patient experience, kind, sensitive, and patient. He welcomed my questions and matched his words to my level of medical knowledge. He called me himself to report the results and sounded personally happy at the positive results.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital